Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Women's Waterfall Raglan Blog Tour



Hello,
 It has been a while since I last wrote a blog post. Life has been super busy lately and a lot has happened. Luckily, I have still found the time to sew a few things here and there. Also, I've starting sewing for myself, which is a huge change for me. This time I had the pleasure to test for one of my favorite designers, Gabriella Longfish from Chalk and Notch. Her clothing designs and pattern drafting skill are impecable. It is always an enjoyable experience to sew one of her designs!

Here are a few of the Waterfall tops I've made. 






I also made a dress version, but my computer is super slow right now and won't let me finish editing the pictures. I will update it tomorrow. 

Also, check out the other talented blogger here. 

Thank you for visiting my blog and don't forget to enter the giveaway hosted by Chalk and Notch. I have added the link to the rafflecopter bellow. 

Maria. <3





a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!