Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Chaqueta Beetle pattern by Mamacosesola

Hello, I had the opportunity to test Mamacosesola's new pattern called "Chaqueta Beetle", which means Beetle Jacket in English. 
This pattern is so well made and the instructions are easy to follow. This pattern will give you a high quality jacket, if you just follow the instructions. This patten is fully lined and is offered in sizes 2t through size 7 and it's a PDF pattern, so can download it and start sewing as soon as you purchase! How cool is that :)

Anyway, for my version of this jacket I chose a snake print suede fabric, gold buttons and brown piping. I'm very pleased with how this jacket turned out! The fit is great, with plenty of room to grow and wear with layers.

Below you can see more pictures of my jacket


I love how the gold button and the snake print complement each other!

This jacket is perfect when pairing it with a dress and some boots. Perfect for the current Fall weather ;)





For the inside of the jacket, I chose a silky fabric that I already had in my stash. It was a great choice, since its smooth texture let my daughter put it on or take it off with ease!




That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed my post and if you would like to purchase this jacket. Please visit Mamacosesola here.

Thank you,

Maria <3


1 comment:

  1. Te quedó preciosa la chaqueta. La verdad es que ni un millón de años se me habría ocurrido usar el estampado que elegiste para la confección de una prenda infantil, pero tengo que reconocer que queda bien.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!