Thursday, February 12, 2015

Unblogged Projects of 2014 -The Crop Top Dress-

I realized that I didn't get to blog about many projects that I worked on last year. Sometimes life gets busy and it's hard to find time for everything. Ahhhh, I wish I could hire someone to blog for me. Hahah!

Anyway, I will be blogging about the projects I made on 2014 and for one reason or another, I didn't blog about them. Yay!

Today, I'll share with you crop top dress. It is a design by Jessica Bustos from Lilluxe Collection. I absolutely love this pattern, because you can sew it for casual wear or party wear, depending on the fabric you use.








When I sewed this dress, it was almost Christmas time and I wanted it to be a little more dressy. For that reason, I chose black and fusia. I love how simple and elegant this dress turned out and my daughter loved it, so that is always a win win, right?


For more information on this pattern, go here.

*I'm an affiliate for Lilluxe collection, which means I get a small amount from the purchases you make through the links here. Thank you for your support,

Maria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!