Monday, July 15, 2013

Kids Clothes Week Day 1!

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing what I made for the first day of Kids Clothes Week -Summer edition.

I made a shirt for my 4 year old boy, using the BurdaStyle pattern called 09/2011 Boy's shirt #148 . I modified the pattern by removing the front bib, pintucks and collar. I only used biased tape to outline the neckline.  I also shortened the sleeves, to make it more summery.

The fabric I used for this shirt is called: Sail Away in Blue (From the Out to Sea Michael Miller Fabric s Collection).

front



back

Front button closure-Detail View

The style of the pattern is great, but the fit of this shirt is too small and the instructions are not very clear. I used the size 7 for my 4 year old boy.



Here is my son wearing the shirt.





That's all for now! Come back tomorrow to see what I make.


Have a lovely day,

Maria F.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!